Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Live: Massachusetts tax money funding "disaster drills"

I'm currently at the Salem commuter rail section where a train has been converted to a "disaster drill" training station according to a officer on the site. Video, audio, and pictures will be posted soon as I'm on my phone awaiting a train to Boston for surgery.





Update: December 23rd, 2013:
Please forgive me for not updating this story in many months. However, due to the recent rise in incidents that have involved "drill" aspects. I felt not would be a pertain ant time to make sure this article gets up stated.

I'll be locating all the images I have taken of this situation, and uploading them as soon as possible. Lately the public has seen a lot of "drills" go live.

Regardless of individuals stance on a particular issue, all the information being released (by this blog in particular) is important, because more important than pushing a particular few point, the mere release of information to others, and allowing them to make their own decisions on the nature of the reality around them.

What sucks is that I'm constantly on my phone, and the battery dies very quickly. I'm hoping to be able to get a new phone in the not too distant future so I'm able to pursue these stories, and angles in a more professional, and timely manner. In the mean time I appreciate your understanding while I work on these issues

















































No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer

A new disclaimer is currently being written, and will be posted in this space when available.