Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We Should ALWAYS Remember 9/11, Not Just On That Day

Remember our Past, Let's Not Forget We Can Take Back Our Future!
I authorize use of this image, in any form of media, so long as they don't claim credit for it, and simply credit the author, myself. Except with signed release.
Unfortunately there were several unfortunate family events that took place on September 11th, and I didn't get to cover a lot of the stories, or write what I had hoped to, however, I didn't even post an article that showed my banner.

I give anyone permission to use this image, in any form of media, so long as they don't claim credit for it, and simply credit the author, myself.

Moving on, I'm sorry to have to even post this post. I'm saddened by not being able to fight the was against globalism full on, let alone move the banned that is on the bottom of this page 24/7 to the top. This incident does bring up a very good question.

Shouldn't we be doing more to remember the dead, save our troops, and stop the madness? Lets start remembering 9/11 everyday, and I'll be the first to admit failed, but am not letting that keep me down. Everyday is a fight, a metaphorical fight (so the thought police don't show up).

"LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.
REMEMBER 9/11
REMEMBER OUR PAST

LETS NOT FORGET WE CAN TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE" - DH11

1 comment:


Disclaimer

A new disclaimer is currently being written, and will be posted in this space when available.